LVNV Funding, LLC
- LVNV Funding, LLC claims that it is an “asset holding company” for its parent company, Sherman Originator, LLC.
- LVNV Funding, LLC is also connected with Resurgent Capital Services, and Credit One.
- LVNV Funding, LLC, is currently under investigation by the FTC for its debt buying/collection practices.
- In July of 2012 LVNV Funding, LLC settled with the Maryland District Court by dismissing 3,600 consumer lawsuits, $ 7.8 MILLION dollars in claims, and paid to the State of Maryland $ 1 MILLION dollars, and issued credits to 6,200 consumers for another $ 3.8 MILLION, to stop an investigation of their unlawful collection practices by the Maryland State Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation.
- LVNV Funding, LLC is usually represented by Guglielmo & Associates, a VERY aggressive collection law firm located in Tucson.
- LVNV Funding, LLC is aggressive in garnishing consumer’s wages and bank accounts after a judgment has been obtained.
- Midland Funding, LLC is currently being investigated by the Federal Trade Commission for its practices as a debt buyer suing consumers for “old” credit card debts.
- Don't be a victim of debt collection abuse.
If you are being sued by LVNV Funding, LLC or its representatives, or are suffering debt collection abuse or harassment at the hands of LVNV Funding, LLC, contact the consumer lawyers at The Law Office of Richard Groves at (602) 230-0995 or CLICK HERE